EXTERNAL LINK AND RESOURCES
- Ferri, D. (2017). Inclusive education in Italy: A legal appraisal 10 year after the signature of the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities. Ricerche di Pedagogia e Didattica–Journal of Theories and Research in Education, 12(2), 1-22.
- Parmigiani, D., Benigno, V., Giusto, M., Silvaggio, C., & Sperandio, S. (2020). E-inclusion: online special education in Italy during the Covid-19 pandemic. Technology, Pedagogy and Education, 1-14.
- Lamb, S., Maire, Q., & Doecke, E. (2017). Key skills for the 21st century: An evidence-based review.
- Inclusive Education: Definition, Examples, and Classroom Strategies
- “Art Therapy in Educational Settings” by Nicole M. Gnezda Ph.D.
- Policy Brief: Education during COVID-19 and beyond
- Integration of Art Therapy and Art Education (1.065Mb)
- https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Cristiana Guimaraes/publication/343447479_Validation_of_the_Parent_Report_Language_Use_Inventory_to_Portuguese/links/5f2aa922299bf13404a2bd69/Validation-of-the-Parent-Report-Language-Use-Inventory-to-Portuguese.pdf#page=192 p. 192 **